[council] FW: Conduct at ICANN Meetings

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: Conduct at ICANN Meetings
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 14:06:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=secureservernet.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-godaddy-com; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=owoMSJ3ZONs0OZ561gAwo0WtY+bL8XCLLjmz4JDGQTA=; b=E4gU09nOfYQENhotzMQh7pV+TW4NYvf5kDWtvOYRXpB7n/fmZXlNtH0/KrQ1Nmxc2kOzaX+ioybFF+JLuzJ5kfmXs83LwyVzs9oG2Dz1IUSidAlnVJbmznontyPmCBJyvv3pco3GVJMQJhF9LRYBG8bkgskYA+hmkVvPt4DrW/o=