Re: [council] For your review - proposed transmittal letter GNSO Review WP Analysis

Hi Marika and all,

Gratitude for this. The letter seems pretty good to me.

For my part, I've done the best I could without delaying this issue too much to
accumulate the feedback received during the webinar, which was held on April
12th. For easy reference, I’ve added columns to the spreadsheet containing the
GNSO Review Working Party’s assessment to show these along each of the relevant
recommendations. I hope that I have not missed or misinterpreted any of the
feedback provided. The feedback accumulated concerns the independent examiner’s
recommendations 7, 21, 23, 32, 35 and 36.

Also note that the attached assessment/prioritising of recommendations does not
show the change in color-coding for recommendation 21 from “Red” to “Yellow”,
along with the addition of a low priority. This change was a result of the
feedback provided, as well as the ensuing amendment to the motion by which the
Council adopted the Working Party’s assessment.

I hope this is somehow helpful.

Thanks.

Amr