Re: [council] For your review - GNSO Liaison to the GAC Call for Volunteers

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] For your review - GNSO Liaison to the GAC Call for Volunteers
  • From: "WUKnoben" <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 07:31:57 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to Marika!

I’ve only a comment regarding review and renewal. Here we should clearly
distinguish between the role of the liaison and the representative filling the
liaison.
“The role is reviewed and reconfirmed by the GNSO Council in its position every
year” is not clear to me. Either we want to confirm the representative or not.
This should be discussed. We could also discuss whether to do this annually or
on a longer cycle.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich