[council] RE: Motion to initiate PDP to review RPMs

  • To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] RE: Motion to initiate PDP to review RPMs
  • From: Phil Corwin <psc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 14:51:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

James:

Thanks for the update.

In regard to this-
Some Councilors have raised concerns with one or more aspects of the Draft
Charter on behalf of their SG/C, and we need to make sure these are
comprehensively addressed before proceeding.
-- can you provide further information regarding which SG/C's have raised
concerns and what they are? Even if we are not seeking to adopt the Charter
next week, we should at least be informed of specific concerns before we vote
on the Motion.

Thanks in advance,
Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal