Re: [council] Friendly Amendment: Final Issue Report on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures

  • To: "Austin, Donna" <Donna.Austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Friendly Amendment: Final Issue Report on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures
  • From: Valerie Tan <valtanhp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 22:47:56 +0800
  • Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "steve.chan@xxxxxxxxx" <steve.chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=HYQgQgWme0Oq+Wv3us/FhXo62+/dY2LXHSTqEcuMiP4=; b=wpcsOAuS7LE0S4LBajhbN4o1t/UhlaT+U/khourJbHUyLSmiMu+az9YVJoHpdiO54m u9jzVG/DzRzIJvdKy1Mid+JT8abAd+b3DQ7gYY2rU+EYD582KxpzTIUUFMVxayVceTC5 sWH2pD0Farhi7/TKcnD49wr7Vd6wXjUnxNUJDiMyS1A0xRxABNt2wp36GJEqEYN8Mtai 9l5zeu6eyJ9sY1iUT4mhx0dasFUYN7q7aNli5fCe1+TYTBdowvHb+wCm/Jnh87/QCVAA nsUGfTr4+wAXMJ8yXlSqQQtoFzPKpb3oRkprFTlwvvyjeh+jxndMHyPuev+sbykkn0gt q93Q==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Motion seconded. Thanks, Donna.

Best Regards,

Valerie

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 7:37 AM, Austin, Donna <Donna.Austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi All
>

> It has been bought to my attention that as a result of the PDP
> Improvements Initiative, it was agreed that in an attempt to streamline the
> process, the Council should be given the opportunity to adopt the Charter
> for a PDP at the same time as the initiation of the PDP.
>

> In order to maintain consistency with the PDP Improvements Initiative, I
> am submitting a friendly amendment to my motion of 6 December 2016, to
> include a separate, but associated, motion explicitly seeking Council
> approval of the draft Charter contained in the Final Issue Report in
> addition to the initiation of the PDP. The resolved clause of the first
> motion has been amended to take into account the second motion.
>

> My apologies for any confusion.
>

> Regards
>

> Donna
>

> *Donna Austin**:* *Neustar, Inc.*
> Policy and Industry Affairs Manager
>
> *Cell:* +1.310.890.9655 *Email: *donna.austin@xxxxxxxxxxx
>

> ------------------------------
>
> The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the
> use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or
> privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have
> received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination,
> distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
> have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately and
> delete the original message.
>
> *Follow Neustar:*   [image: cid:image001.png@01CC3CD3.5F595DC0] Facebook
> <http://www.facebook.com/neustarinc>   [image:
> cid:image002.png@01CC3CD3.5F595DC0] LinkedIn
> <http://www.linkedin.com/company/5349>   [image:
> cid:image003.png@01CC3CD3.5F595DC0] Twitter
> <http://www.twitter.com/neustar>
>
> P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image