Re: [council] Proposed new rotation times for Council meetings in 2016

PS  - I will not participate in a call on Yom Kippur.

I would prefer not to be on a call on Thanksgiving.

Therefore I prefer September 29 and December 1.

I am indifferent to the date of the other December call but probably preferable
on the 22nd to allow maximum passage of time from the prior call.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050
Washington, DC 20004
202-559-8597/Direct
202-559-8750/Fax
202-255-6172/Cell

Twitter: @VLawDC

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 10, 2015, at 6:55 PM, Glen de Saint Géry