Re: [council] Draft Agenda for the GNSO Council teleconference 17 December 2015 at 18:00 UTC

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Draft Agenda for the GNSO Council teleconference 17 December 2015 at 18:00 UTC
  • From: Carlos Raul Gutierrez <crg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 09:05:54 -0600
  • Cc: "<council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=isoc-cr-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ZkXMrkiKd6JPepXeLHyhO1P4bIjTIV/IFhQGGyD3bQ4=; b=m4JTVrjLrqzaDamS3s+yLIRa5bbQwpJo3uKJ+zPIrVdpxa9jdCLCt7N5A3jy+OPBY5 vG9ZlZfauVq8CxmvAYEIP1NjzITg1yUY7YtN9ZTPvAagnT8GpyM23wBll62z+y7UGgdJ RfbHDCG6t6ae9hksD9v65L7fkmhdrlsgpFTwZi4svPXh++FaF0ZR1xgBoLrie/Ao+Nr1 LY+JAlhl/h7rjysaTipSPap9amH3S5Gmy80LYe5ifX2D6ZT0GbiMfgJJxh9IevuWRPaR 08lnfu3QCgx+Zz9qLCGgR9rNcnOGxHI1upHTRSR1Z9nh58yONALUWWxp/QdSGUk53Zfi BxQQ==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear all,

Please excuse me but I'm out of broadband connectivity for the whole next
week in one of our National Parks. I would be available for any additional
call the Council may suggest for the following week.

Best regards

Carlos Raúl