Re: [council] Taking the Council's Temperature on Procedures for Consideration of 3rd Accountability Proposal

  • To: Phil Corwin <psc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Taking the Council's Temperature on Procedures for Consideration of 3rd Accountability Proposal
  • From: Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez <crg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 12:53:30 -0600
  • Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=isoc-cr-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=IqAgKg8OiIUGbzTjAmlfr18CO401gMNFSTqeGksaT9Q=; b=0avTOvI5+NCu8skl96/AX2XMC4/RMlTcww9hJXgC79udfKP+KvI6c0+CSFYCVhEEZ6 oH40GBNUWQfCMEWFpvJS4TaFv+lFVS87AXrg5sodmvmela/VQaDn5uuxvSFrl58zHC6K KXE0ykeK8lqLd1RfuekIhS7Yf6jH+QPuFuOo2txuLS0pIwsf9bWbVyPB80ePh3HwWAbw sl1CqXnuH3B2Ux5oe9DifbNWD/eQqV12/qvnU1nLOAo2GxQslAk+Qx+8EH78zDb6ipmd oFUXzlKgxw6hdtb3A1v4btCK9QWiHjq5nb8XpB+xOoswqt7/75mW9gWIf6bRi7bNIRyf zzPg==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Phil,

I support any motion that brings us closer to a reasonable, 40 day comment
period of the TRANSLATED draft.

Thank you very much

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

email: crg@xxxxxxxxxxx