[council] Review of CCWG - ACCT Report

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Review of CCWG - ACCT Report
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 16:40:17 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Colleagues -

Following up from our most recent call, and the actions associated with review
of the next Draft Report from the CCWG-Accountabilty WG, it would be great if
we can get out in front of any concerns that might be raised by the GNSO
Community or the Council.  With this in mind, could we ask each SG/C to
designate one Councilor to report back to the Council list with:

*  Efforts (planned or underway) in their SG/C to review & discuss the Draft
Report
*  The expected time frame for completing the review, and any deadlines for the
SG to raise concerns
*  Any issues or topics arising from this review that need to be discussed by
the Council, and/or included in our response back to the CCWG.

The Draft Report is expected to be published on 30 Nov, with the comment period
closing on 21 Dec.  No question that this is an extremely tight schedule, and
hopefully this approach will allow us to gather topics for discussion on our
next call on 17 Dec.

Thanks-

J.