[council] Board information calls

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Board information calls
  • From: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 02:50:41 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-AU, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All,

A few weeks back I was asked to see what could be done to provide some
information on the topics discussed in "Board Informational Calls".

We have these calls to share ideas and discuss the work of the various
transition and accountability groups.

Information on these calls is now published on the Board meeting page at:

https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/meetings-2014-01-06-en

Notes are available for the following calls:

4 Nov 2015:  https://www.icann.org/resources/board-material/report-2015-11-04-en

12 Nov 2015: https://www.icann.org/resources/board-material/report-2015-11-12-en

18 Nov 2015:
https://www.icann.org/resources/board-material/report-2015-11-18-en