Re: [council] FW: [Soac-infoalert] CCT Review Team Endorsement Process - DUE 17 DECEMBER

  • To: WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Bladel James <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] FW: [Soac-infoalert] CCT Review Team Endorsement Process - DUE 17 DECEMBER
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 15:09:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not having seen any objections to going back to candidates seeking GNSO
endorsement to request additional information concerning the GNSO criteria
identified, staff will go ahead and request this information from those
candidates so that the information is available for SG/C/Council to review by
the 7 December document deadline. Of course, this should not impact your
discussion on the questions outlined by Wolf-Ulrich below.

Best regards,

Marika

From: <owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> on
behalf of WUKnoben