Re: [council] It has been a pleasure
- To: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] It has been a pleasure
- From: Valerie Tan <valtanhp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 14:54:02 +0800
- Cc: Volker Greimann <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David Cake <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=v1XMfa4M2UhCxD8JkOBhIYB4sGOTffm7cI2Qq1br35w=; b=U34mks/W361/R6T1/sCp8mQqNqy2ZtMcsszsTmOdmVgFuuSIl1T3+WcrT/nKS+Up4e wif777DSE8us4Y928vTnD5r0BepVnQNT/Ow+xqTLoyk2letXKfRYie7ZukmVDkoNZcBR n92enK+yBqFwfw+ak4FFQzwM2tYu9Lj1yFVlt8U03SQri62sjTjdMyVBod4mg6d3Xmrm a780VceRPEw4aF0KvLgF9vW1ulOISvBAPqH/3bQZCT3SicB/+DwUEMMTNbXSqivf/fxw JwhvyOppcy+HWHjllveJWZQtlGhLVSo35/BmxSFktS0wjcFl1pNDVwOKrecHGPizKe97 B2ow==
- In-reply-to: <72F17E31-F222-4DF9-B8E7-DF44337DE1ED@egyptig.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <5653411E.email@example.com> <72F17E31-F222-4DF9-B8E7-DF44337DE1ED@egyptig.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A big thank you to Volker and David for graciously holding the forte during
this time so that the Council could continue business as usual. Wishing you
both every success!
On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 1:59 AM, Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Volker and David,
> Thank you very much for this message, and even more gratitude for your
> work over the past couple of years VCing the Council. You both did a great
> job, and made it look really easy too.
> Another round of appreciation to Heather and Donna for their willingness
> to take on this job. I wish you both the best of luck.
> Thanks again, to all.
> > On Nov 23, 2015, at 6:38 PM, Volker Greimann <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Dear fellow councilors,
> > all things come to an end! With the end of last weeks council session
> our term as wardens of the vacant throne/co-chairs ended as well. We would
> like to welcome Donna Austin and Heather Forrest as new Vice Chairs as in
> accordance with their respective selections by their houses they have been
> selected to take over this role at this point.
> > It has been an absolute pleasure and joy to co-lead the council for the
> past month and we wish both the next chair and the new vice chairs the best
> success. It is a tough job, but also very rewarding, and the stellar
> assistance from staff makes it even better.
> > As for us, we will return to our regular position as councilors and are
> looking forward to continue working (and arguing, if necessary) with all of
> > Thank you,
> > David Cake and Volker Greimann