Re: [council] DNS Entrepreneurship Center

Thanks for the information, Amr, Donna and Volker,

My question is really about scope - should GNSO somehow be
involved / consulted in "domain name industry" outreach projects,
or is GNSO purely focused on the policies for the actual running
of the DNS (rather than the industry based on it)?

        Julf