Re: [council] Updated list of candidates - CCT Review Team

Dear All,

I have consulted with my colleagues who support the CCT and they have indicated
that should the Council need a couple of days additional time so that
endorsements can be considered during its 17 December meeting, this would
likely not be a problem but a formal request for extension would be helpful.

Best regards,

Marika

On Nov 18, 2015, at 15:55, Mary Wong