[council] Updated list of candidates - CCT Review Team

  • To: Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Updated list of candidates - CCT Review Team
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 21:01:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

Please find attached the updated list of candidates, which now totals 25, that
have indicated that they are seeking endorsement from the GNSO. Note that as
not everyone was specific in their application, staff is confirming with 7 more
candidates who indicated affiliation with the GNSO whether or not they are
looking for GNSO endorsement. However, in order to give you as much time as
possible to review these 25 candidates, I am already sharing this list now. We
hope to confirm before tomorrow's meeting whether or not any additional
candidates have come forward looking for GNSO endorsement.

Best regards,

Marika