Re: [council] Re: 2016 Proposed Council dates for review and comment

  • To: "Heather Forrest (Heather.Forrest@xxxxxxxxxx)" <Heather.Forrest@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Re: 2016 Proposed Council dates for review and comment
  • From: Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez <crg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 17:14:17 -0600
  • Cc: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=isoc-cr_org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=ukjWWD/+szkZKnG09OkU8xo2xo8+lcJzElHJmVY2gv8=; b=r2nB9o0G5OQ/nUDu8EDkH2FKV+CT94/rsvdfuaIWhuaSCvDG255vguEAaKc8j7Jjfk FwiZnkovjEKAQsmVDB983hEW15GRwjJG7xr5ddi8+CTEYAUODs1+1OFXtQkmalJbNQfa Q2/mZ66GA4SyFDaq+MhEMD7KZqKLPHhbCmobIR0/N5z2MbedgEBh22kjf/UPboTWlIk0 5jzY9HUmY2Hy8pcCq32rmIxRzRHu7KlZnwc1F1Trnv1G/8VTr6ACjwnmFpatteswvuZg czXXodUM1zfx2hOK8vyPZR9+tUNQdGbDUJAqG3YXUuz0wxVa/uVMhgtkVRZLzf2Oltut NH1g==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fully support the motion

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

email: crg@xxxxxxxxxxx