Re: [council] RE: ICANN Travel Support for 1 additional GNSO attendee to LA Meeting of CCWG - 25 & 26 September

  • To: jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [council] RE: ICANN Travel Support for 1 additional GNSO attendee to LA Meeting of CCWG - 25 & 26 September
  • From: Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez <crg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 17:08:28 -0600
  • Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Jonathan,

fair enough.

My motivation was not based on accumulated hours spent in calls, but in the
possibility of a broader discussion with the Board and the drafting changes
suggested by ira Magaziner.

I accept the clear and transparent rules proposed fully.
I  wait for the results of the LA meeting to continue contributing.
I rest my case

Many thanks

.
Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez