Re: [council] Draft motion to adopt the GAC Communique

  • To: Volker Greimann <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Draft motion to adopt the GAC Communique
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 14:57:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sn1pr02mb1632: X-MS-Exchange-Organization-RulesExecuted

Thanks, Volker.

My only question is whether or not Item #4 (Community Priority
Evaluations) truly involves the implementation of existing gTLD plicy, or
is exclusively a function of the subsequent rounds issues report.

I¹m fine either way, no strong feelings.

Thanks‹

J.

On 7/9/15, 9:16 , "owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Volker
Greimann" <owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of