[council] GNSO Weekend Sessions

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GNSO Weekend Sessions
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 14:10:23 -0300
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

As we all start to arrive in Buenos Aires ahead of the weekend sessions,
your contributions to some of the key sessions are necessary.

In particular, we are meeting with the ICANN CEO  on Sunday during lunch
(for 30 minutes) and then with the ICANN Board (for 90 minutes).

It will be good if we can use the time valuably so, if you are aware of key
topics we should be covering, please let them be known ASAP.

Thanks,

Jonathan