[council] GNSO Policy and Implementation Working Group Final Report

  • To: Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GNSO Policy and Implementation Working Group Final Report
  • From: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 15:31:24 +0200
  • Cc: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Attached to this email, you’ll find the final report of the GNSO Policy and
Implementation Working Group. I’m submitting this for the Council’s
consideration on behalf of the WG, and at the request of the WG Chairs. I would
be happy to answer any questions regarding the content and recommendations of
the report, but also note that a briefing to the Council is scheduled to be
held on Saturday, June 20th — on the first day of the GNSO weekend sessions in
Buenos Aires by Chuck Gomes and J. Scott Evans, the WG co-chairs. I expect to
submit a motion in time for the GNSO Council to vote on adoption of the
recommendations in this report at the GNSO public meeting in Buenos Aires on
Wednesday, June 24th.

The WG members have reached full consensus on the recommendations made in the
report. A redline version showing the changes made to the WG’s initial report
following the initial report’s public comment period is available here:
https://community.icann.org/display/PIWG/Final+Report+Redline+Version.

Thanks.

Amr