Re: [council] GNSO Council agenda: Item 6: UPDATE - Cross Community Working Group on Internet Governance

  • To: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council agenda: Item 6: UPDATE - Cross Community Working Group on Internet Governance
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 08:55:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Rafik,

Please find attached the original motion as submitted by Avri. Note, that the
[name] entry only appeared in the first instance as my assumption is that
originally it was anticipated that a Council member would/could serve as the
co-chair and liaison (but Avri can correct me if I am wrong). In any case, it
was probably overlooked at the time that a Council member was needed to serve
as the Council liaison to the CWG.

Best regards,

Marika