[council] GNSO Council Comment on FY16 Draft Budget and Operating Plan

  • To: Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GNSO Council Comment on FY16 Draft Budget and Operating Plan
  • From: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 18:05:17 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Attached is a draft comment on behalf of the GNSO Council in response to the
open public comment period on the ICANN FY16 draft budget and operating plan.
It is fairly straight forward, and (as far as I can tell) does not address
anything outside of the Council’s remit of management of the GNSO’s PDP.

Thoughts and feedback would be very much appreciated. Unfortunately, we only
have until UTC 23:59 on May 1st until this needs to be submitted. My sincerest
apologies about the late submission, but have been rather overwhelmed with
duties lately.

Also attached is a spreadsheet and pdf file that Carlos has previously
circulated to this list with a clearer breakdown of predicted expenses for
FY16. If we are to submit a comment, the spreadsheet is referenced, so will
need to be submitted along with it.

Thanks.

Amr