Re: [council] motion for IGO-INGO WG charter amendment

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] motion for IGO-INGO WG charter amendment
  • From: Bret Fausett <bret@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 08:30:04 -0700
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Susan. So I can understand this better, what is the delta between
"the IGO List provided to ICANN by the Governmental Advisory Committee (GAC) in
March 2013” and the "the legal protections for IGO names and acronyms that are
conferred by Article 6ter of the Paris Convention for the Protection of
Industrial Property”? Is there a comprehensive list of names and acronyms
protected by Article 6ter?

--
Bret Fausett, Esq.
General Counsel, Uniregistry, Corp.