[council] SCI motions

  • To: "<council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] SCI motions
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 12:18:05 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I submit the following 2 motions for the council meeting of 16 April.

*Motion on Standing Committee on Improvement Implementation (SCI) Review
Request Concerning Seconding and Amendments*

*Motion on Standing Committee on Improvement Implementation (SCI) Review
Request Concerning Overlap of Waiver and Resubmission*

The have not yet been seconded.  I ask any of the other SCI members on
the council to consider seconding these motions.

I request that these be included in the consent agenda.  They were
discussed at our last meeting and there have been no objections to the
templates.  As requred they are motions that require a simple majority
vote and are not subject to absentee ballot.

Thanks

avri

Thanks.

---