Re: [council] GNSO Council Update for the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG

Hi again,

A correction to my note below; the link to the webinar announcement is not the
correct link. The one Lars provided in the AC room’s chat is the one you’ll
need to look at: https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-01-09-en

Thanks again.

Amr