RE: [council] RE: IDN Implementation Guidelines

  • To: "jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Edmon Chung'" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] RE: IDN Implementation Guidelines
  • From: Donna Austin <Donna.Austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 18:17:05 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
  • Cc: "'Ching Chiao'" <chiao@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Ram Mohan'" <rmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jonathan

I'm checking internally, I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Thanks,

Donna

Policy and Industry Affairs Manager

ARI REGISTRY SERVICES
Melbourne | Los Angeles
P  +1 310 890 9655
P  +61 3 9866 3710
E  donna.austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:donna.austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
W  www.ariservices.com<http://www.ariservices.com/>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/ARIservices>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named
recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged
and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must
not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system
and notify us immediately.