Re: [council] Revised comments on the NomCom Recommendations from the Board Working Group

  • To: Tony Holmes <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Revised comments on the NomCom Recommendations from the Board Working Group
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 05:28:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, John Berard <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Tony & Councilors:

Thanks for taking point on this.  I second the motion for a vote.

Thanks-

J.

From: Tony Holmes
<tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 at 7:54
To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>,
Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx<mailto:avri@xxxxxxx>>
Cc: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:Glen@xxxxxxxxx>>, John Berard
<john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [council] Revised comments on the NomCom Recommendations from the
Board Working Group

All
We discussed the draft Council reply comment on the Nominating Committee
Recommendations that John Berard had submitted during the last Council call,
agreeing that further comments could be submitted until 31st December and that
we'd vote electronically early January.

The only comments received were from Avri and I've attempted to capture the
points made by amending the draft. Both a marked-up version and clean copy are
attached.

I would like to propose this draft is put forward for voting fairly quickly in
line with the agreed process, unless strong arguments are made against the
revised text.

Best Wishes to all for a happy and successful 2015.

Regards
Tony