[council] FW: Nominating Committee Draft Input

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: Nominating Committee Draft Input
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 00:27:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: "john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forwarding on behalf of John Berard.

From: "john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tuesday 2 December 2014 01:20
To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>>,
Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: RE: Nominating Committee Draft Input

All,

Those of you from the previous Council will recall I volunteered to ghostwrite
a reply comment for Tony's submission to you.  Deadlines became a problem with
the close of the primary comment period coming 24 hours before the document
deadline for the Council meeting that would allow approval to meet the deadline
for the reply period.  Whew!

I thank Marika for taking the bull (no characterization of the content!) by the
horns and sending it along so that it can be considered.  Whether this reply
comment is approved or not, Council participation in future reply periods can
only add weight to the voice of the GNSO and emphasis to the comments of its
constituent parts.

Cheers,

Berard