Re: [council] motion re charter for the Accountability CWG

  • Subject: Re: [council] motion re charter for the Accountability CWG
  • From: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 16:08:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Gabi and all,

FWIW the "minimum of 2/maximum of 5² model for membership in a Cross
Community Working Group (CWG) was also applied to the ongoing CWG that¹s
developing a Framework of Operating Principles for Future CWGs, co-chaired
by Becky Burr (ccNSO) and John Berard (GNSO).

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director