Re: [council] FW: NomCom appointee skill sets

Hi,

I recommend adding:

- Basic knowledge of how DNS and Registry related protocols (e.g DNS
itself, EPP, Weirds, RFC 6761 &c. work)
- Basic knowledge of how the interactions between the 3 operational IANA
communities function and are evolving.  There should be a few board
members at this point should have a deep understanding on this whole
tranistion and the dynamics involved.

avri