[council] Olga Madruga-Forti Resigns from ICANN Board

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Olga Madruga-Forti Resigns from ICANN Board
  • From: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 03:02:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-AU, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From:   https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-10-15-en

Olga Madruga-Forti Resigns from ICANN Board

Olga Madruga-Forti has announced that she is resigning from the ICANN Board of
Directors after serving in that position for two years.

"I have truly enjoyed working with Olga over the years," said ICANN Board Chair
Dr. Stephen D. Crocker. "We wish her the best in her new pursuits."

Madruga-Forti's term as an ICANN Director began in October 2012 after she was
selected by the Nominating Committee to serve a term that would run through the
Annual General Meeting in 2015.   As an ICANN Nominating Committee appointee to
the ICANN Board her replacement for the remainder of the term will be selected
by that committee.