[council] IGO-INGO Motion

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] IGO-INGO Motion
  • From: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 17:22:41 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,
as discussed during the last Council call, I herewith submit the attached
motion. I know there were requests for amendments. Nonetheless, the "original"
version of the motion is attached and amendments will be considered after we
have further discussed the matter rather than circulating different versions of
the documents.

Best,
Thomas