[council] Draft Charter - CCWG on IANA Stewardship Transition

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Draft Charter - CCWG on IANA Stewardship Transition
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 10:43:49 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Please see attached for the work from Drafting Team that has prepared the
draft Charter for a "Cross Community Working Group to Develop an IANA
Stewardship Transition Proposal on Naming Related Functions".

I expect that the ccNSO will consider this charter at their forthcoming
meeting on 21 August and that we will similarly receive a motion seeking to
consider and approve this charter at our forthcoming GNSO Council meeting on
4th September 2014.

I am sending this to you in advance of the motion in my capacity as co-chair
of the Drafting Team. Please review and distribute as widely as possible.

Thanks,

Jonathan