Re: [council] IGO/RC motion

All,
in the light of the discussions on the list, I have asked Chris Disspain to
join the upcoming Council call and he accepted the invitation.

I am sure that this will help us understand better what the NGPC's thinking is
so we can take this into account when discussing the motion. I suggest to get
back to the amendments that were proposed once we have heard Chris.

Thanks,
Thomas

thomas-rickert.tel
+49.228.74.898.0