Re: [council] The GNSO CG reps
- To: Jonathan Robinson <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] The GNSO CG reps
- From: Ching Chiao <ching.chiao@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 17:49:38 +0800
- Cc: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=XmFm7OViZu4aQGNE3TB3/nDmmtQqXE/M+0j4wgqqEMc=; b=xQH9RQGJjET6HBl0SmhulQOdhrRlgMEzW4hGaM+IHizG8//pqpYtOJ5a+CCwUetHA/ s2fJ/U+e4mBC+48rIXICpSwvILMYEWF3PYjaLE+MTwz24JiJBTp+p4kEtuFXzXJykTiX vLsplFffgbW5jGrHWY5sCeK9NjBmxjL1p521PZ9NGY25xg8sWYQ64YghtEvFcwbnbEnM 8ryTaJFUiXsdJERHScDMZIGqz2VoHEPxF+cQ+bZFrBFQVQ6U7NG2EKMadmuDhNujwVHd KYI97ptIwx14m6pJEusRll1H6REOCK64uPv9OmaSxK74LREt7P3G5nq1jBYKC+4lgkpN TAIA==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <53C89D8A.email@example.com> <0471DE46-82FE-4F76-B3B8-3EBFCAD80DE8@godaddy.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BTW also FYI
On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 5:39 PM, Jonathan Robinson <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Thanks for the update James.
> What is the proposed expansion of GAC reps?
> From 2 to ?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: James M. Bladel [mailto:jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: 18 July 2014 10:01
> To: Avri Doria
> Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [council] The GNSO CG reps
> Thanks Avri & Ching!
> So far, I am very impressed with the delegations from all communities to
> this group. I'm also encouraged that there is broad agreement that this
> group should take a 'light touch' on managing the process, and leave the
> decisions regarding the substance of the proposal to the cross-community
> working group(s).
> Now let's see if our new, expanded GAC delegation agrees with that
> Thank you--
> James Bladel
> > On Jul 18, 2014, at 5:09 AM, "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > In reading through the list of names we have representing us, I think
> > we have a really strong crew.
> >> GNSO
> >> Wolf-Ulrich Knoben (CSG)
> >> Milton Mueller (NCSG)
> >> James Bladel (Registrars SG)
> >> Keith Drazek (Registries)
> >> Jon Nevett (Registries)
> > And while I plan to harass them all the way through the process, I
> > think we have a group we can trust.
> > Just saying,
> > avri
Founder and CEO