Re: [council] IGO/RC motion

  • To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "<council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] IGO/RC motion
  • From: Volker Greimann <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 11:37:52 +0200
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=key-systems.net; h=content-transfer-encoding:content-type:content-type :in-reply-to:references:subject:subject:to:mime-version :user-agent:from:from:date:date:message-id; s=dkim; t= 1405589879; x=1406453879; bh=e/0A3vHx2uCIydRjVP59NjjeYFwz9JytFKU TpmAIh0A=; b=X8labwpVdxjHEV9fUkO4F4XLsgbhbHtbv65KvyVIiQyPZkn/XpQ 9FK7Zbdf2UQJoYfjcCVF4lKfK5TjIIzBrI3gHWhd+InzCa0kM/4E2ClhvYIPq4x9 tjxMSQM91gt4vTPff6+kz9RNKmAP/xgAhLygJyV7a52OWDfqrm/lN8Kw=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I support the suggestions James made.

V.