Re: [council] IGO/RC motion
- To: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "<council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] IGO/RC motion
- From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 19:01:53 -0400
- In-reply-to: <BB41FBA4-0059-460F-9169-DF7902B93A72@anwaelte.de>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <BB41FBA4-0059-460F-9169-DF7902B93A72@anwaelte.de>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.6.0
I am wondering does this motion meet the conditions set down in the
by-laws as explained in the briefing note?
Does this vote indicate approval of these amendments as required?
On 14-Jul-14 14:53, Thomas Rickert wrote:
> I herewith submit the attached motion as discussed during the London meeting.
> I am sure we will continue the conversation in the light of the latest
> Kind regards,