Re: [council] GNSO/GAC Liaison

  • To: John Berard <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "<jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO/GAC Liaison
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 03:51:52 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Cc: "<council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

John, please note that the proposed skills and experience outlined in the
document are as follows:

Skills and Experience
* Significant experience in and knowledge of the GNSO policy development
process as well as of recent and current policy work under discussion and /
or review in the GNSO
* Availability to travel to and participate in GAC meetings during the
course of ICANN meetings and also, where applicable, intercessional meetings
(via teleconference)
* An outgoing or recently departed GNSO Councilor is likely to be
well-qualified for the position but this is not a necessary criterion for
the Liaison.

Best regards,

Marika