Re: [council] Regarding Observer status for PDP WGs and the fellowship Program

  • To: "Reed, Daniel A" <dan-reed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Regarding Observer status for PDP WGs and the fellowship Program
  • From: Gabriela Szlak <gabrielaszlak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 12:22:01 -0300
  • Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=UQ++d1gXf1/OFW9642gxw6S7iABl1LNRvhT9dJoZa/w=; b=QUSDcMXyRDz/LhAiKGxya+xQTdrc8w2wkvHtf2gxsdTL77oRH2hYILcs1eMp/nVa29 gXJ5AOAl1hXsyJyeopE2YxDkVfNmUV5FeM3haBiK7yF3bNShrToBeM5paBb3f4PM4jq5 miuQUNKIWwUW9/zqgqAAFqz1xfFFD9/5NhfkRp+FDydzD+jx1Q5/hyUBiv2KrBH01/Cs 7IyEAEHuq1i7R6v5rzpkm26sr81kruqcmedsyh1T9AwKS6Uq+y8n8xjUo/O3YA68BnmQ 5x9Te8R6FghP93aF+AWdVLONLxhXL/YvkJoEHUDpMt9HYFnVwVbDye6PWxWwm7OZGn87 xhLA==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the feedback Daniel.
I hope this can be analyzed and implemented, if there is support and is
feasible.
See you all in the session with the CCNSO.
Gabi

*Gabriela Szlak *

*Skype:* gabrielaszlak

*Twitter: @*GabiSzlak

La información contenida en este e-mail es confidencial.
The information in this e-mail is confidential.