Re: [council] F2F Meeting with the Board's IDN Variant Working Group

  • To: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] F2F Meeting with the Board's IDN Variant Working Group
  • From: Ching Chiao <ching.chiao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 18:18:49 +0100
  • Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:cc:from:subject:date:to; bh=feQRxseFEXm+aJBeah6Te0PPa/qD3RNNmMBa29upVgI=; b=FbUPIH7lRrmcKVk5W1mQZNO0eYuGBRs/Atexzh7dFvcGtdRGDyVdpQMCAn0C4o2rQ8 h81MMq/7T7n+43HeZo6pcIHoMCjcXZz8ez4XverTbRAXL2WAb3ABgN5pJCcI+IvNDg9u 0w6CNxPaqQpn9q17FTMe5Uf+RYHzmRku9gVH0HHQTpQtoaksend7EXtJxCwWYbu2C3xO FyT7rbn0JN8DufcIHdflNbMIpzEVPNhpku+WhrernoNnB9IbHlUOBB5KTQWmtOb7dIx5 KpR/8/idKjjOLowvgoh28349IFoDMCkURk4Lpe+4jz71qHExgpNIi8s3m4sgbL9ZsSI5 qEWg==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will try to join, and invite others who are relevant. Thanks for the quick