Re: [council] A way forward on the Specification 13 question

Hi Avri,

spec 9 is the code of conduct, which includes its own exemption language already. We are basically of the opinion that the exemption from Spec 9 is sufficient to achieve many, if not all, of the same goals this new exemption is trying to achieve, but with less breaking of policy porcellain.

Volker