Re: [council] A way forward on the Specification 13 question

  • To: jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [council] A way forward on the Specification 13 question
  • From: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:40:58 +0200
  • Cc: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,
thanks to Jonathan for putting together and sending out the below message.

I am more than happy to assist with making sure we get an answer prepared in
time.

Can I ask Councillors to get back to me offlist (in order not to swamp the
list) with a status of the discussions with your respective groups? Certainly,
one response per group is sufficient.

If there is anything I can help with to facilitate your discussions, please let
me know.

The earlier I am provided with information on what direction your answers will
take, the sooner I will be able to draft a motion and a letter to the NGPC for
your review.

Thanks,
Thomas