Re: [council] thank you

  • To: "Reed, Daniel A" <dan-reed@xxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] thank you
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 01:41:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was great to meet you in person, Dan.  And I LOVE seeing your signature logo
on an ICANN list!

Safe travels home.

J.

------------
James Bladel
GoDaddy
jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx

Mobile +1 319 899-1776
Twitter:  @Bladel
Skype: jmbladel

Typical Time Zone:  UTC-5 (US Central Daylight)

This email message and any attachments are intended for use only by the
recipient(s), and may contain sensitive information.  If you received this
email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the
original message and any copies.