From: Thomas Rickert [mailto:rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 21 March 2014 04:14
To: Avri Doria
Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [council] ICANN & NTIA

Hi Avri,
I would very much support the idea of equipping Jonathan with a robust
mandate.

Best,
Thomas

=============
thomas-rickert.tel
+49.228.74.898.0

> Am 20.03.2014 um 07:44 schrieb Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>:
>

> Hi,
>
> I know it is too late for a motion, but will there be an opportunity to
get 'sense of the council/gnso' on support for ICANN in this NTIA process?

> Personally I would like to see Jonathan able to support the ongoing work,
without committing to any particular endpoint, but in the name of the GNSO
of which he is chair.

> I know we have an agenda of very important issues, but I beleive we cannot
afford to ignore this milestone in Internet governance without push
ourselves further into irrelevancy.