Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Fwd: [council] Message from Policy & Implementation WG

  • To: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Fwd: [council] Message from Policy & Implementation WG
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 15:31:05 -0500
  • Cc: Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi all,

i’m liking this more and more — Amr, did you also forward your responses and my
replies to the PI WG list as well?  another important piece of the conversation.

this is probably enough of a starter-kit.  i like Chuck’s suggestion that we
pick the conversation up at the WG meeting on Wednesday — i will make it a
point to attend that one.

thanks Chuck!

mikey