Re: [council] Crowdsourcing a bi-ennial performance review of the ICANN CEO

hi John,

i sense a certain irony in your reference to crowdsourcing, but i went ahead
and circulated your proposal amongst the ISPCP — initial reactions are
positive.  i personally think it’s a great idea.

mikey

On Feb 20, 2014, at 10:28 AM, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> All,
>
> I think the next meeting of the ICANN, scheduled for London, marks two years
> of Fadi Chehade's term as the organization's President and CEO.  In light of
> the interest driven by the Strategy Panels in what is called crowd sourcing,
> I wonder if we should consider instigating a performance review of the
> executive using that method.
>
> We can announce the initiative in Singapore and prepare a report for the
> London meeting.  The standing for the Council is the growing executive
> influence over policy, looking no further than the rise of appointed strategy
> panels in lieu of community-based working groups.
>
> What is your view?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Berard

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)