Re: [council] ccNSO Council meeting report (1.23.14)

Thanks John,

The ccNSO Council’s approach to participation in the CCWG was a topic of
discussion in the NCSG policy meeting two days ago. I really appreciate your
efforts in keeping us informed with the going-ons of the ccNSO Council.

Thanks again.

Amr