Re: [council] Updated 'GNSO Improvements - Opportunities for improvements and streamlining' document

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Updated 'GNSO Improvements - Opportunities for improvements and streamlining' document
  • From: Gabriela Szlak <gabrielaszlak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 15:11:38 -0200
  • Cc: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=jp6nQ8Zw7E5ryVOf1gi6C7tXQIZhzqUjAGzozQIoTxM=; b=dwUIukKEBHbrEZM18bMY7ohtKTLABSu02BE7lAMlVWSzLxmU9gpq+Rm2GCNfFEQA34 H/xcoBIq/KTAlQ4ok1p1Ohck5beJI0UuZaxMSqgHFev3dcatd34scbwG550n1dYPxeze YTyxFPQXvaEq4euC5vh/xYw7FInqI+K6kcydS4VBD2LgmhWkoXXWIL4h8tldBzCVO5Nx vrb3AJT3NTkUfqSpsHo593lCvt1HGTyNmn6Ne85nxfdINyRyaIBnHTkgq5H2TfXlMngz DbfuPU2fV6dVTBlARuGZYgvLFI5ZlLASGhABj9wBLAYv7wknBNf0C8PWH91TZL7nSQIS L3FA==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi to all, and happy new year.

Thanks for this work Marika and also Mickey.
And  please count me in that gang as well. :)

Gabi

*Gabriela Szlak *

*Skype:* gabrielaszlak

*Twitter: @*GabiSzlak

La información contenida en este e-mail es confidencial.
The information in this e-mail is confidential.