[council] RySG Candidate Election

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry (Glen@xxxxxxxxx) <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] RySG Candidate Election
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 15:05:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: "Bret Fausett (bret@xxxxxxxxxxxx)" <bret@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Drazek, Keith" <kdrazek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glen,

Please note that Bret Faucet was elected by the RySG to fill the vacated
Council seat of Jeff Neuman and will fill that seat effective immediately so
you can remove me from the Council list.

I enjoyed working with all of you since the second Council meeting in Buenos
Aires and trust that your work in the coming year will be productive and
effective.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Chuck
"This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that
is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law or may be constituted as attorney work product. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, notify sender
immediately and delete this message immediately."