[council] DSSA -- broadening its exposure

  • To: "<council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] DSSA -- broadening its exposure
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 17:34:06 -0600
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi all,

thanks for putting up with my somewhat clumsy handling of the DSSA motion on
the call today.  shutting that WG down was pretty tough for me and my
subconscious was hard at work trying to prevent me from shepherding that motion
through.  thanks for putting up with my no-so-smooth treatment Avri.  i agree
with your "with disappointment" caveat on your vote.

i wanted to follow up on one point that was raised.  i think it would be GREAT
if the fabulous work that the WG did, and their suggestions as to a way
forward, could get a little more "bandwidth" in the GNSO community.  is there a
mechanism whereby i could sponsor a webinar about that?  or do something else?
i don't really know the rules of the road well enough to know how to proceed
and would welcome ideas.

thanks,

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)